Sunday, December 11, 2011

Does this guy like me anymore or is he just playing hard to get?

theres this guy. hes like overly popular and is in 3 of my classes...so its hard to not see him. but over the past three months....hes been hearing rumors about me liking him (they're true....no reason in lying now...) and well...after he heard this realli big rumor that i wanted to date him he kinda started hanging around me more... you know how guys kinda go out of their way to be on the same side of the room as you? well thats wat he was doing...he was smiling and looking deep into my eyes....wen i decided to make a drastic move.....i figured he was over me. because for the past three weeks he hasnt given me the littlest stare. not even a hi. i would say hi and he'd shrug.....i have a better realtionship with a random monkey in the chimpanzee section of the zoo......but....jus wondering...i know he liked me before...but has he just gotten bored?? and if he has.....wat can i do capture his attention again?Does this guy like me anymore or is he just playing hard to get?
looks like he is after 1 thing.. and that's what's between your legs..

No comments:

Post a Comment