Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help! How do you play hard to get, with-out making him forget?

I like this guy, we didn't hang out all summer, and we aren't really friends to much anymore. Like we talk to each other a little, but thats pretty much it. I think its cause now that I like him I get a little nervous... Anyway, I want him to like me and no from expericence hard to get works. But I don't want him to just forget about me either... What do I do?Help! How do you play hard to get, with-out making him forget?
The thrill of the chase. He needs to know the hunt is on, so you need to show you are the prey.



I think recognizing that ';hard to get'; works yet actively using it as a ploy is fairly shallow. If you like being chased, then this is fine.Help! How do you play hard to get, with-out making him forget?
Rape him. Then dont call the next day







thats how you play hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment