Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playing hard to get diminish with time ?

for gurls and maybe guyz who care, you know how some gurls always play hard to get cos maybe they think guyz will keep flocking their way, now as single gurls get older (whichever age works for you) do you still play hard to get when a guy comes around, even if its one you didn't picture or one u consider ';Mr. Right';...Playing hard to get diminish with time ?
Yes playing hard to get does diminish with time.

When chicks get older they usually don't play that game unless they're at a bar and want the guy to buy them a couple of drinks. I wouldn't if I didn't consider they guy ';Mr.right';.



That's how I feel.

Hope I helped :)Playing hard to get diminish with time ?
ha, i still play hard to get sometimes, like when me and a guy first meet i do because it makes me laugh and i'm a humerous type of person. but after a while or so i just stop. and i don't really look for the Mr. Right. becauseee how am i supposed to know what he looks like and all that good stuff. i don't think anyone should go looking, i think that they should just wait from them to come to them( :



-katiee

No comments:

Post a Comment