Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I play hard to get?

ok so im a 14 year old girl and i like a kid in my grade. the problem is im pretty sure he thinks that im head over heels for him and that i would do anything for him so he is just going along with it. my friend took my phone and said this:

my friend pretending to be me: katie (me) wants to make out with you!!!

the kid: no ****

my friend: would you make out with her?

the kid: idk we'll see

the next day he asked a few people if he should make out with me. he thinks im easy. how can i play hard to get? we are going to go to a movie soon and i know he is going to make a move. at the very least he will put his arm around me, but im pretty sure he is going to make out with me. yes, i want to, but i dont him to think its easy. also when we text.. how can i play hard to get and make him not so confident that i will make out with him? how do i make him want me? how can i play hard to get? please help!





btw dont tell me im too young or to find another guy please.How do I play hard to get?
i hate hard to getHow do I play hard to get?
flirt alot but dont like give in..
your going out with him there isnt really supposed to be hard to get

No comments:

Post a Comment