Sunday, December 11, 2011

I need advice on how to play HARD TO GET in a LONG DISTANCE relationship!!?

I've been dating this guy for a little more than a month now and I know he LOOVEESS the ';Chase';. hes an adventurous sagittarius and likes knowing that he has to work to get me. it was easy to play hard to get when i was with him but now we're long distance and i won't see him for another month or so. in the mean time i want him to get more and more intrigued by me and make sure i keep him on his toes and play veryyy hard to get (thats what he likes). How exactly do i play hard to get in a long distance relationship tho? PLEASE i NEED ADVICE! as of right now, we talk about once a week - i make sure to only have him call me, this way i don't seem like im pursuing/chasing him. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO PLAY HARD TO GET? for instance, how can i play 'hard to get' while on the phone with him?? should i ever text or call him? or is that considered me chasing him?? please i wanna be exciting and fun! its how i am when im with him -im extremely coy, but im not sure how to play that long distance?!I need advice on how to play HARD TO GET in a LONG DISTANCE relationship!!?
Sounds like an exhausting way to spend a relationship. What happens in the future when your out of surprises? A LDR takes a lot of work and being hard to get is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment