Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I know if this guy is just playing me or if he's legit interested?

There is this guy that I've been talking to for like a month now and me and him had a thing going on a few weeks ago where he would send me flirty text messages, call me ';babe'; and ';hun';, would constantly hold my hand, ignore his friends to be with me, and walk me to class. Great right? Then one day he just stops. I wait a few days to bring it up thinking that maybe he is just in a bad mood. Finally I bring it up and he won't give me an explination. We stop talking and now we are talking again. It's three weeks later and he tells me he was using me to get over some girl when I asked him what happened between us. He admits that he was a jerk and says that I have every right to be mad at him even though I'm not. Now he is flirting with me again and all this and he got this huge smile on his face the other day when I sarcastically said ';love you too babe'; when he was making fun of me. When I asked why he was smiling, he said ';you finally said you loved me'; and he smiles some more. If all this is happening, why does he ignore me at school? Is he just using me again? I do flirt back a lot but at the same time I don't want to seem easy and I want to play hard to get. What should I do?How do I know if this guy is just playing me or if he's legit interested?
the perfecft idea is to keep ignoring him and palying hard to get, but don't ingore him too much..i know that sounds confusing but that's the way you gotto play it, maintain a perfect balance and don't seem to disinterested but don't make yourself look too interested at the same time. hard to get is the way to go i tihnk at least in this situation :D hope i helped/made senseHow do I know if this guy is just playing me or if he's legit interested?
ignore him back and see how he reacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment