Sunday, December 11, 2011

What do you think of this situation? (falling for a really hard to read kind of guy)?

So there's this guy.

He has a lot of friends that are girls.

He's pretty flirty and outgoing.

A few weeks ago he started talking about me to a few of his/my friends saying how cute/attractive/seductive and how he'd tap me, ect.

So I sit at his table with one of my friends and we kinda get to know each other. At first he's reallyyyy quiet and barely talks. It's soo obvious he's shy and nervous around me. He flashes me nervous, cute smiles. And is very red.

Then we go to a party and he's there. We don't do much. I stay away because he was staring at me the entire time, checking me out, talking about me, ect. We kinda cuddled on a couch but trust me nothing really went anywhere. I think he thought I wanted to hook up with him or something.

We have made some progress in our like little relationship...but it's not getting anywhere very fast. It's still premature.

He's adorable, attractive and sexy in my opinion, but that view has since faded.

Recently he said some stuff about me to make himself look good in front of some older guys being all like ';Yeah she says she's always there for me, but I'm like ***** nah.'; and ';If she stares at me one more time I'm gonna scream.'; And ';She wants my D.';

Obviously this is being said to make himself look good, and he's playing hard to get.

So does this mean he doesn't like me anymore?

I was told he wants me baddd but is intimidated by me. So if he is, where did he get the nerve to say such **** about me?

He's so confusing and hard to read these days.

I'm thinking of giving up on him.







What do you think of this situation? (falling for a really hard to read kind of guy)?
Ok lets see here it sounds like he probably does like you but for some reason has a hard time approaching you or asking you out. He probably said those things around his buddies due to peer pressure from the ';guys'; and he wanted to sound cool when other guys we talking about other girls that may be into them too. It's stupid game guys play amongst themselves so don't take it as a sign of his not liking you because based on what you've said he is very into you it's just a sign of his immaturityand well no offense to you but this guy sounds really immature and you could do much better than a guy that says things like that about you no matter how ';Cute';he may beWhat do you think of this situation? (falling for a really hard to read kind of guy)?
The best thing to do is, talk to him about it. Just say you didn't like that he was talking about you just so he would look good in front of his friends. Don't give up on him yet, not until he really screws up.
He's a jerk.

Eff him.

He only wants to hook up with you..

No man worth your while is gonna go and tell other guys you want his ';D'; or calling you a *****.

No.I don't think so.

He's been saying **** about you and you're not even that close from what you tell me.



Please Help Me:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


O.K. Either way, this guy is an immature cretin and going about things the wrong way, even if he ';does'; like you! By talking that crap about you, all he's doing is making you look like some pathetic, desperate hag...and why would you want a guy like that?



My advice is to forget about him and move on. There are a lot of guys out there with just as many positive attributes who will treat you with respect. Honestly, he showed his true colors right away by telling his buddies he'd ';tap that';. He just wants to screw you and bail. Since you're being respectful to him and yourself by waiting until you know him, he's getting frustrated and showing his immaturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment