Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do girls play hard to get toward a boy that is already playing hard to get?

Alright. There's this guy and I never noticed him B4. My two closest friends come up to me all happy and told me OMG! theres this guy and he asked us for your number. They say hes really popular ( they go to school with him) and he is interested in you. The next time I see them at an event we go to once a week, he is there and the loud-mouth friend 1 points him directly out, and automaticly he knows whats going on. I watched a while (he didn't know I was) to see whats he like, he knew everyone and was cool with them too. He even came over to Friend2 and shook her hand like they were cool and friend2 said they were'nt even that close. And with Loud-mouth friend1 he played with her almost flirting with her and grabbed her by the arm that she had brocken and tryed to hug her. She pulled away though. He flirted with all these older girls and stuff right in front of me.He already knows how to play hard 2get OBVIOUSLY or trying to be a player. What should I do or tecniques that I should use to let him know I'm not easy to get with or that I'm despereate and I'll take what I can get.Any rules or guideleines I can use.How do girls play hard to get toward a boy that is already playing hard to get?
flirt with his friends! great fun ;) lol

or get your friends (make sure the loud mouth one doesnt give the game away) to talk about the other guy 'brad' (example lol) who has been really sweet, who is also good looking and it really interested in you.

flirt with the hard to get guy, then ten seconds later brush him off. but when things get serious, stop playing hard to get, because he will think that you arent interested

have fun :)How do girls play hard to get toward a boy that is already playing hard to get?
'Playing hard to get' with someone 'Playing hard to get', can really screw the head up.



Answer: ''STOP''. Stop playing silly bloody games.





Sash.
  • married on cruise ship
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment