Sunday, December 11, 2011

What is the best way to get a guy to fall hard for me?

I have been seeing this guy for the last 2 months and I really like him. But he comes straight from the movie, ';Failure to Launch.'; He seems to be so content to stay that way. Never been married, still lives with his folks, and does whatever he wants. But when we are together he is so good to me! And he is so good to my kids. But I new from the beginning he was a player. How do I get him to quit playing and fall head over hills for me?What is the best way to get a guy to fall hard for me?
YOU DON'T, JUST BE YOURSELF AND ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE WITH HIM, HE IS LIVING HIS LIFE AS HE WANTS, WHAT DO YOU CARE? WHY THE HURRY TO MARRY,? HAVE FUN AT LEAST HE IS INCLUDING YOU IN IT. SO WHAT IF HE LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS? RENT IS HIGH THESE DAYS, NOTHING WRONG WITH LIVING HOME, HE IS JUST DOING HIS THING. GIVE HIM SOME SLACK.....What is the best way to get a guy to fall hard for me?
Give him some time, do no push. Show him how happy a family of his own could be, do things and include the kids. Then again, he may be happy with his life and no one could change his mind right now. He sounds like a gentleman, but he may also be a mama's boy, probably pays no rent, she cooks for him, washes his clothes and he likes it like this. If he is a mama's boy, it might be a little harder to make him fall hard. Besides, slow down, what will be will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment