Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guy issue?????????????????

Guy issue?????????????

there is this guy i like and i think he likes me back.but how do i know for sure some of the things he does that make me think he likes me is he looks at me alot he will once in a while try to get my attention by either bumping into me or complimenting me on somthing i do. but im not sure if tht mean he likes me or im just like thinking to much of it. he will talk to me a little and smile at me somtimes.what is ur take on this do u think he likes me or do u think im blowing this out of porporsion. and if u think he likes me what shoud i do to start a conversation with him



also do u guys think i should play hard to get or just go and start talking to him because im playing hard to get now and its working for me...but i dont know him that well yet but so should i play it hard to get and cool?Guy issue?????????????????
Don't play hard to get it's the biggest turn off. So do this, talk about all the guys you don't like, then when he ask ';what about me?'; you could say that all the guys you mentioned are guys you would not have a relationship with. If he's clever enough he should get what your trying to hint at, if not then ask him what girls he wouldn't go out on a date with.
  • best way to solve
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment