Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do I keep a new guy interested?

I do not want to sleep with him for a while but I want to keep him interested. he has been single for 3 years and seems that he is the unattainable type, but I know he likes me because he wants to spend time together quite often. Do I play hard to get?date other guys?How do I keep a new guy interested?
dont be dating other guys that may give him the oppurtunity to find other women %26amp; i wouldnt play too hard to getHow do I keep a new guy interested?
Make him jealous and tell him you're going out with me.



Now that I have your attention, just be real, no games and be adult if it's appropriate.
be flirty with him be fun be a tease hell liek it...if he doesn't maek the first move you ask him out
dont date other guys. because that will give him the impression that your are not interested in him and he'll move on to someone else. play hard to get. it always gives guys a challenge and it most defiantly keeps the guy interested. it would make him want to know more about you, thus by spending more time together, he'll eventually want to get involved in a relationship with you. hope this helps good luck. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment