Sunday, December 11, 2011

What the heck does he mean?

Okay so first, a little background. I'm 27, and I'm a geek. I can put most anything together, especially computers. My dating expertise is limited, and I'm usually pretty clueless when it comes to men. With that in mind...



There's this guy that I've known for upwards of 15 years. We've mostly kept in touch during the years, and we almost dated quite a few times, the probably being that we lived on opposite ends of our state. We've started talking again, but he's not making it easy.



He'll throw me a line, text me all day long, give me all the right signals (even those these signals pretty much point to ';I'd like to have sexual encounters with you), even hint at wanting to spend time with me, just to hang out and catch up.



Then he goes and gets really quiet for a while. He'll tell me, ';Yeah, I don't mind if you call!'; Then I call and he doesn't answer. I leave him a quick voice mail, text him every now and then, and sometimes he answers, sometimes he doesn't.



My gut's telling me that he's not interested in a relationship, although whether that's because he's just not interested (he's 26, works full-time as a vet tech) or he's just really busy, I honestly don't know. I've been sweet on this guy for years, and I know the attraction is mutual. He's just near impossible to decipher. -.-



So people, what does it mean when a guy plays really hard to get and how far is going too far with pursuing him?What the heck does he mean?
hMMMMM... How about u leave him alone for awhile Or you play the same games he's playing back with him.. OR next time yall text or talk let him know ur busy i gotta date tonight or something like that.. He'll come around mored than u expect him too.. BUT i mean ofcourse my answer wouldnt really complete what you would like to hear becuz this is difficult situation.. but my best advice is to leave him B for a few months

No comments:

Post a Comment