Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should I play hard to get?

My friend likes me and we flirt... a lot! but lately hes been acting really weird around me on msn and not talking to me (even though we talk a lot in person) and everytime i try to start a conversation with him, he doesnt make any attempt to add to the conversation but i dont understand why. my best friend said that i should start playing hard to get because supposedly one of my other guy friends likes me too. i just dont know what i should do, because i really like him. appearently he wants to ask me out but hes not ready yet, but the thing is... he changes his mind a lot. i really want to get him to like me and start talking to me again, but how do i do that?Should I play hard to get?
He is probably getting ready to ask you out and is a little worried about it and is just trying to figure out exactly what he wants to do. I know that happens to me sometimes. I would not advice playing hard to get it has a negative effect from what I have seen.Should I play hard to get?
Chill and let him make the first move.
  • pc system has slowed
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment