Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do guys like to play hard to get?

So I was talking to one of my guy friends about my situation with a guy that I've recently started seeing. Recent being less than a week. My guy friend told me that this guy is playing hard to get and I'm falling for it, when it should be the other way around. Now, I'm not new to dating, but I always thought it was the women that played hard to get, and the guys who chased them. I've heard lots of guys say they don't like to be chased, cause the women lose that ';mystery';. I'm not sure if I should take how he is being recently as not interested anymore or if I should still try to talk to him/make plans or if I should back off and wait for him to come around.



We hung out on Friday night for the second time and kissed and cuddled and what not, and he asked me if he was gonna get to see me this weekend, I told him maybe, but said it in a joking tone. He im'ed me the next day on Facebook and we talked a bit. I asked what he was doing, he told me what his plans were. He goes, why? what did you have going on? Since I had nothing to do, he said I could go to his shop with him but the guy didn't end up being there, so we didn't go. I invited him here to hang out, and at first he said maybe (him and his roommate share a truck together), then later when I asked him again, he said he wasn't gonna be able to come since his room mate had the truck. I asked if he wanted some company and he said not really cause he was still kind of cleaning and gets easily distracted.



So what gives? Is this guy just all of a sudden not interested, or is he playing hard to get? I didn't think someone's feelings could literally change over night. He had told me that he liked me the previous night; actually he said it's a little bit more than like. It's been almost a day since we've talked. Granted, it's not that long, but he was talking to me on a daily basis for a bit.Do guys like to play hard to get?
Both sides should be honest with each other rather than play hard to get. Many guys these days when they realize a girl is playing hard to get, they just move on to someone who isn't playing games......Do guys like to play hard to get?
Hard to get is a waste of time, if you really like someone, why act like a fool?
I hate hard to get, for either side. If someone is interested, why beat around the bush??
Looks like he's just busy, or not interested. Most likely not interested, since he would let you know if he was busy.



Also if someone is playing that game hard to get, don't waste ur time.

No comments:

Post a Comment