Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tips for a guy on playing hard to get (Or if I should)?

I came off a bad breakup recently and am still recovering. Ironically, my ex's friends are doing more to comfort me then she herself is. (Go figure) She makes it harder by refusing to talk about the breakup and the other guy. The thing about that is, I'd have been able to cope much better if I didn't overhear her say ';I won't be making that mistake again'; when her sister asked if she will ever get back together with me. It may have come out wrong cause she seems to still care, in terms of common courtesy and friendship, but it still hit me like a brick to the face.



Now, as I mentioned, her friends are doing more help than she is. One of them, SEEMS to be falling for me. But I honestly can't tell and am afraid to think about it cause it'd seem sorta sleazy to go from my ex to her friend. What the friend does is is there to listen, and says I'm smart, sweet, and most recently... sexy. But I sorta think she's just trying to cheer me up.

I believe maybe she is falling for me, but I want to play hard to get just in case so if she is, she'd be more likely to stick with me and if she's not, it wouldn't be so obvious I thought she was.

Is this a good idea?



And if it is... er... how exactly DO I play hard to get? Cause in the 2 relationships in my past, I was open to my feelings and fully faithful in the relationship. (Probably why the end hurt so bad both times) I felt that anything less would be lying, so there I was.

Now I would like to know how to do the hard to get thing if its the best way in this case.Tips for a guy on playing hard to get (Or if I should)?
yes it's a good plan because she is being a FREIND, and trying to get gf whe you are obviously on the rebound is gonna be a turn off for her..



Stay talking/ maybe even flirt a bit, BUT don't try anything just yet.. give it time.. see how she feels.Tips for a guy on playing hard to get (Or if I should)?
A way to play hard to get is to flirt with a lot of single girls including the one who called you sexy.
back in my day, the ladys realllllllly7776767676 looked for ni a super Ich mochte enine apfelsaft (((thats deutschy speak for u krautbangers)) anyway, I was back in myday all the ladys were all over my daog.his penis was extremely big. primalr=ukly because he was in a horriblyawesome marine corp extperiement athat resulted in a massively overdepth ocock. te point is that we all need to accept black people for the whilete women they want to rape. xmen i ******
That's easy. DON'T TAKE THE BAIT! If she is throwing stuff out there for you to respond to, don't react. Ignore it. What part of hard to get is that? [translation: okay, sure hate it for ya'. SO WHAT?]

No comments:

Post a Comment