Friday, October 22, 2010

Stuck with a hard decission?

I'm in a relationship with a guy. we have been together for a little more then 5 years. four years ago he purposed and i said yes. he hasn't done anything else towards preparing for the wedding. he hasn't saved money he hasn't looked at places or themes with me and every time i ask he blows me off. he is a computer programmer and he spends a lot of time programing during all his free time. We don't have any extra money to do anything together and anything that doesn't cost money he just doesn't want to do.



I'm not the best gf in the world i've cheated on him before more then once which he knows about and has forgiven me for which i've told him not to. i don't have a job at the time and im g on him to live. I do love him but lately we've been drifting apart. we get into more fights and spend less time doing activity's together. I've recently got in touch with an old friend. I've told him about whats been happening and he has offered to let me move in with him. He would let me live there rent free and help me find a job.



I think it would be best if i moved on and so did he. he doesn't seem to be as committed to the relationship as he used to be and i think it would be a good experience for him to be on his own. I just don't know what to say or how to play this off so that i could keep my friends and family. They all seem to like him more then me. i realize that sounds weird but i'm pretty sure its true. i don't even know if i should move out i just don't know how to save this relationship. any advice would be great.Stuck with a hard decission?
Guy proposed to you after a year and hasn't moved towards wedding obviously means you're still stuck on the part where you cheated on him and he forgave you. But then you told him not to forgive you? :/



I find that part bit weird, but ok, we can move on from that. It is obvious that he's not really hot for any marriage or even a bit deeper relationship, and to be honest - you did cheat on him. Maybe it's time to move on before you waste another year of your life with him?Stuck with a hard decission?
You are wasting your life with him. face it.





move in with this new guy, end it with your so called ';fiance';



it is what is best
we are never really ';free'; to do what we please.. with everyone around us..when we have to consider what others will think of us. my advice is, do what you feel you stand for; do what you want to be. seeing as how you are asking impersonal opinions..we will probably tell you to move on from the guy..that is the answer you want to hear. so do it, if it is really what you want to do.



good luck.
My advice is probably not one worth taking. I do not believe in moving on, to be honest, but I also do not judge others for doing so. It's just something I don't believe in. I feel you should just be honest with him about how your feeling. I know you think this is YOUR decision, and in all honesty, it is. But to understand the full repercussions of our OWN decisions, we must see how they will affect others around us. You may feel it is necessary to move on and end it, but he may not. So I suggest just telling him how you feel and decide together.
i think you should talk to him.

he is your fiance he should know about

all these things you've been thinking about.

dont cheat on him again.

you say you love him, and he sounds like he loves you also.

so talk to him about you wanting to move out, or maybe that isnt neccessary,

tell him you are ready to plan your wedding and since youve gotten

prposed you havnt seen any movement towards the wedding and maybe

he will see you are willing to be more committed and he will start on

planning the wedding with you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment