Friday, October 22, 2010

IS THIS GUY INTERESTED OR NOT?? IS HE PLAYING HARD TO GET?

I met this guy at a bar like 3 months ago. His friend came to me and danced with me first so he ended up dancing with my friend. He came up to me and introduced himself and shook my hand though, which never happens...usually only the guy I dance with introduces himself. And my friend says he didn't even introduce himself to her. And the whole time he was watching me and his friend dancing, it was kinda weird. Then they bought us shots and invited us to an afterparty but we didn't go cuz I thought his friend was being too aggressive with me and it didn't feel safe. I added them later on facebook though and kept talking to the guy/flirting with him online. At first he showed interest by being really flirty (but I am too) and even drunk chatted me but then he went on spring break and after he got back it was just casual talking I feel like. I kept talking to him though cuz I figured it couldn't hurt and didn't expect anything from it. But last week he was really flirty again and even came back to talk to me after taking a shower. I took my chance and challenged him to sports and he flirted back and said it's up to me so I told him I was down to play and then he logged off on me!! Do guys play hard to get like that? And then the next day he puts up a status asking if any girls wanna play on a volleyball team with him...so I wrote on his wall being flirty like saying oh i see how it is....and then two days later I sent him a message asking if he needed another girl on his team...I figured why not, it'd be fun, but he never replied and we haven't talked since....what do you think? Is he not interested or playing hard to get? He was interested at first right?IS THIS GUY INTERESTED OR NOT?? IS HE PLAYING HARD TO GET?
honestly it seems like he wants some booty.sorry but thats kinda what happen to me. if he contacts you then he might want a relationship. if he occasionally talks to you it might be he wants friends with benefits but honestly he probably wanted some booty.IS THIS GUY INTERESTED OR NOT?? IS HE PLAYING HARD TO GET?
I watch it on http://thehotmovies.info .

No comments:

Post a Comment