Friday, October 22, 2010

Is he really over me or does he still miss me? what can i do to make him miss me more? why does he message me?

me and my ex boyfriend broke up about a month ago after dating for a year, he said because he got ';tired of having a relationship'; and ';wanted to be single';. i was pretty upset because it was unexpected..he would always say he loved me, and all his friends said he hasnt been like this with a girl before. everything was good, but towards the last few weeks of the relationship he went strange and acted like he didnt care about me anymore..he would lie and ditch me for his mates..and he would have gatherings at his house and have girls there too and then tell me it was just guys, and also he deleted all the pictures of us on his facebook. when he broke up with me he was like ';I'm going to be cut so bad when you have sex with another guy'; (he loved the fact he was my first). but I'm not like that. I'm not planning to do anything anytime soon. a guy from his school likes me aswell, and a few times he told the guy ';dont hit on my ex';. he also knows im seeing someone.. i havent talked to him at all for about 3 weeks apart from saying happy birthday..



i was at the movies with my best friend 2 days ago, and i got a text from him saying ';Hey how have you been? i had the weirdest dreams about you the other night?'; and i replied saying ';Oh thats strange lol..sorry im in a movie ill text you later';. my best friend says dont message him so that he will realise what he has lost and will want me back.. but he doesnt act like he misses me; doesnt call, text or talk on facebook.. i love him, i just dont know if he actually misses me or not.. what should i do? i want to play hard to get because i dont want to be easy.



oh ps i know for a fact that he hasnt met any other girlIs he really over me or does he still miss me? what can i do to make him miss me more? why does he message me?
Its difficult after one year of caring for someone to a great degree, to just stop, you know? Was your communication off as a couple? What did you do for him, how did you make him feel, how trustworthy did you seem? Someone said that you were used. . . I don't think he would have been exclusive to you for a year if that was the case, but you know the whole story.



My advice: dont dismiss him completely but form new relationships and possibilities. Volunteer, get a job, hang out with your friends more often or find a hobby. Stop thinking of ways to get him back. Do you really want to be in such an instable relationship with a guy? (You said that for no reason he picked up and left).



Go to clubs and or places you can meet guys. Stay true to yourself and don't be promiscuous, but you'll end up finding a good guy, theres plenty of us :)Is he really over me or does he still miss me? what can i do to make him miss me more? why does he message me?
you just feel used, there is no use trying to make him miss you, the same way you miss him. it aint going to happen miss. you just have to accept that you were used.
guys are pigsi was in the same situation you are and i know its hard. all i can say is that you are a very pretty girl to be treated like this. try to help yurself and move on. you dont need gys like this on your life to be putting you down.
You need to accept that hes moved on and do so as well. You need to cut communications with him, don't answer txts or emails, it just drags up the painful past. You mention you are already seeing someone which is great. Focus on the good new guy in your life, have fun and don't pay another thought to the past. Its a painful learning experience which is history now, look to the future.
yeah, playing stupid teenage games when you're trying to win someone's heart is pretty stupid. get over that **** and show this boy why you're the best choice he could make.
He broke up with you without you doing anything to him. Don't do anything to make him miss you the more. Just be your normal self and don't put your life on hold for him.



If he really loves and want to be with you again, he has to make the first move but it has to be on your own terms now not his.



I still feel he loves you but maybe he is taking time off to access the relationship. Good luck girl

No comments:

Post a Comment