Friday, October 22, 2010

Why would a guy want to play hard to get?

I LIKE HIM, and i have a feeling he likes me too,

i try to chat with him, and when it gets awkward, he goes offline.

its not internet its him going offline cause 15 minutes later, he'll be back on

is he playing hard to get? and WHY would they want to do this? and how should we get past this hard to get?Why would a guy want to play hard to get?
I feel like I'm the only 17 year old who doesn't chat. Seriously, it's useless. Sometimes I have fun with a couple of mates spewing jokes online, but I don't think that the rhythmic hammering on those keys is a good base for a relationship. Meet up with him, talk to him and if see what he's about.Why would a guy want to play hard to get?
i think he likes you :) i would ask him...?



answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Maybe he doesn't like you. You are a woman after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment