Friday, October 22, 2010

How do you play hard to get with a guy?

I like this guy and he gave me his number of FB.People say he likes me but just does not want to admit it.We rarely talk on FB.We also go to the same school.I only see him at lunch and in the hall, or when I am going to another class.A lot of people have noticed that he is always staring at me and smiling.Sometimes he looks away when I do.

-How do I play hard to get?

-Do you honestly think he likes me?How do you play hard to get with a guy?
You play hard to get by pretending not to be interested, and then he loses interest and forgets all about you. It's a game the girl where no-one ever wins, but the girl loses more than the guy does.



As for whether he likes you.... no way to tell. Guys stare. It doesn't mean he likes you. Then again, it doesn't mean he doesn't.How do you play hard to get with a guy?
Yes it seems like he likes u... but why do u want to play hard to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment