Thursday, October 28, 2010

I hooked-up with a guy friend, but why's he 'playing hard to get' now?

So after he suggested it, me and a guy friend of mine went and fooled around. It was pretty fun despite my nervousness and he asked me quite a few times if I wanted to do it again, I said yes.



He is Not interested in me romantically, said so himself, but he actually seems to play hard to get whenever I talk to him. :/ It's weird because he is a guy, and I guess I assumed guys would want to suggest sex a lot.(considering it was his idea, i don't ask him for sex btw!)



So how should I approach this?





IN SHORT:

[I would like advice on how to approach a guy who plays hard to get, and why he's doing it.]I hooked-up with a guy friend, but why's he 'playing hard to get' now?
well hes probably being a idiot %26amp; trying 2 b a playa by thinking hes had u %26amp; could get it with u when ever he wants . sounds like 2 me that he was never really that much of a friend 2 u , most likly would b good 2 chalk it up as a bad idea %26amp; just move on %26amp; find some1 thats accually treat u alot betterI hooked-up with a guy friend, but why's he 'playing hard to get' now?
Hard to get is stupid for a guy. Force his hand by flirting with someone else. Touch him on hands, arms, chest a lot.
hes seeing someone else or he was really drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment