Friday, October 22, 2010

How do I play hard to get with a guy but still approach him to know that im interested?

I like a guy but I want to let him know I like him, but I also want to give him a chase, it almost feels like if I play hard to get he would be like';umm you came up to me';

but I dont want him to think just because I came up to him Im easy, how do I approach him and still have that chase?How do I play hard to get with a guy but still approach him to know that im interested?
When you are surrounded by a group of friends, approach him and shake hands and introduce your self. But right after saying nice to meet you, move away. That will make him chase you. Also try and give him ';the eyes'; every now and then, flirtatious eyes, you know what i mean, eyes that are almost blinking ;)



Never take it further than that, the rest is up to him.How do I play hard to get with a guy but still approach him to know that im interested?
Don't play hard to get because he'll lose interest. At least, I lose interest whenever a girl plays hard to get.



Good Luck
kinda wait until your sure hes interested and when he wants to kiss or sumthin jus lean in for the kiss and jus back away with a kind of seductive look in your eyes
flirt, walk away smiling, repeat every so often
take it from an extremely shy guy,

DON'T PLAY HARD TO GET!!
dont play hard to get if your really interested ! it`s annoying and confusing! dont confuse us guys!
A normal guy should not think you're easy because you approach him, unless you do it slutty...talk and innoncently flirt with him, do not crowd him though and dont always appear too eager! however do not think to tell him you are busy if he asks you out just so that he may chase you..
You Should Try N See If Hes Interested, Do Something To Make Him Notice You N Get To Know Him Like Kinda Be His Friend, But Be More Friendlier To Show That You Like Him...

AND THEN PLAY HARD TO GET...

BUT NOT TO HARD CUZ THEN HE'LL GET TURNED OF
Flirt, but make him feel like he is in control. Ask something and look cute, keep it short, and let him try to lead.
dont play hard to get, thats annoying and pointless if he thinks that you are easy then he probably isnt worth your time anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment