Friday, October 22, 2010

How does a guy play hard to get?

Ok, my question's kind of simple. I told this girl awhile ago that I like her and she rejected me. Now she's acting like she kind of likes me (she probably got rejected by the guy she was chasing after). Anyway people told me to play hard to get with her. The only problem is I'm not sure what exactly I should (or shouldn't) do. Do I just ignore her? I was thinking I would just flirt when she's least expecting it and then when she comes to me I would pull back a bit. Like an example: Calling her up one day and asking her to lunch/movies/other date like activity then if she asks me to do something (like the party she is having on New Years Eve) I just act like I'm busy but say maybe I'll go. What do you people think?How does a guy play hard to get?
well, from wat i've seen, that's how guys play hard to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment