Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do Guys Play ';hard to get'; just like girls do?

Because i like this guy and we both exchanged numbers and everything and have been texting back and forth almost every day for the last week and a half...him texting me first most of the time.



But it was good conversation, and im kinda confused now because he would text me things like on my b-day, ';So your commin over for b-day penunt butter and jelly sandwich and coffee right?';....and the one night he asked me to go to breakfast with him...but then directly after he ask me he told me ';nevermind..i didnt realize the time';...LOL...



So he came in to my job on Friday, because he said he was meeting people there to go out BUT THEY NEVER SHOWED...so he ended up talking to me FOR like a half hour on my break while i ate and ppl saw us talking at my job walking around...and they even noticed that we were flirting ....



Soo right when he left that night he text me and asked me to ';Come over his house to show him my skillz';...meaning how i can massage cause im good at that...i didnt, BUT THE THING IS HE HASNT TEXTED TO OR REALLY COMMUNITCATED WITH ME EVER SINCE THAT NIGHT----- WHAT IS HE DOING??? -----I REALLY LIKE HIMDo Guys Play ';hard to get'; just like girls do?
No most guys don't play games.

He either is too busy to talk to you or just doesn't think of you in that way.



What you need to do is make your self more available to him and be more positive. Guys HATE negative, Caty girls. Jealous girls are a total turn off for most guys, if you want to attract a good man you have to stop being a b1t@#!Do Guys Play ';hard to get'; just like girls do?
I've seen guys play hard to get, but it doesn't happen very often. It's possible that he's just busy. He could be caught up with work or other things, but he still should have time to text you. I'd say try giving him a call; that way if he answers, you can ask him what's been going on.
Yeah guys play hard to get, it can be fun and sometimes it's done to make them seem like they have a life - it's strategic. It's possible that he feels he messed up since you said no and that you weren't interested. You could always try the hard, effective route of talking to him about having a crush on him and asking if he feels the same way - we're living in the 21st century, girls can do that nowadays too.
Maybe he lost his phone, cuz that sounds a little weird that he just stopped talking to you altogether. I think maybe there's something else you're leaving out? The story just doesn't sound right. He must've had something happen to his phone or you are leaving out some details.
seems like he wants to bone you.

watch out because he just might want to do only that and it's gonna hurt if you do fall for him and he turns out a regular scumbag.

ask him directly.see what he says.
Text him back. Even though most guys wont admit it, we play hard to get. and sometimes even, we dont realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment