Friday, October 22, 2010

Unmotivated feeling, lazyness and not sure about anything or what to do?

I'm not really sure how to begin this but I've been going to school all year for my very first year of college and most of my friends seem to have jobs and goto school at the same time, even though their grades probably aren't as good as mine, but I feel I wouldn't be able to work and school at the same time, wtf?



I have some money saved up from when I use to work (under the table) and I use that to get me by while I goto school since I live at home still. when I goto school and come home I normally play online games with online friends. I normally choose that then going out....and I do my homework and goto sleep then it's off to school the next day, mon - friday. I don't ever want to leave the house and I thought that once summer got here I'd be able to enjoy free time and do things at home that needed done but now it's summer and I just don't do anything. I do play my games but sometimes I just don't even care to do that and I really need to find a summer job til school starts back but I just feel unmotivated to do anything and I feel that I really worked hard this year in school and now I just want to sit around even if it's not right. but I still have that feeling in my head that I have sh1t to get done, but just dont doit. I'm really getting lonely as well and wish I had a good gf, I'm really not a bad looking guy but I just havent met a girl I guess that wants to be with me.



I'm really not sure what to do with myself at this point. I have good grades and do my school work but am I just a lazy bum? I don't understand, does anyone else feel this way that are not ';lazy bums';?Unmotivated feeling, lazyness and not sure about anything or what to do?
ask yourself 2 questions ;

1.whats good in your life?...being good at learning,goodlooking

2.What is there still to be done...A lot right so get a p/t summerjob and go out more often,spend more time with your friends and do stuff....dont sit all day on your ';lazy butt';,you aint lazy but your actions show not a lot.....so far so get started,if you dont do it NOBODY willUnmotivated feeling, lazyness and not sure about anything or what to do?
Hey there stick with it dude.



Your not lazy - but you might be unmotivated - or maybe you're just not excited about anything in life yet.



I could go on and on but here's two free resources to help you get clearer about where you are and some easy stuff you can do about it.



http://www.youtube.com/user/AnthQuinn#p/a/f/0/RnMd465bA5Y



Have fun,



Dave.
I feel that way too. I also did pretty good in school last semester which kinda stressed me pretty much. And for that reason, I deserve a summer-long rest and recreation with a little work to balance things out. Maybe you deserve it too, buddy. Just unwind, chill-out and relax. If you're getting the feeling that there's something needs to be done, do it. If boredom kills you, find something good to do. The more unusual the better (in my case, it's sports.)



Just enjoy yourself this vacation, buddy. You deserve it after months of good work in school. Give yourself a break! And FYI, studying is a form of work, so you really need rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment