Friday, October 22, 2010

With a Leo guy- play hard to get, or not?

So I am quite into this Leo guy, and I know that he is quite into me, both physically and otherwise.



However, Leo will be Leo, and if I麓m not wrong, Leo is always the life of the party, loves to be admired by women, has his fair share of female followers, and is not exactly known for being faithful to his partners.



I麓m keen on having an easygoing relationship with him. I think I am already his favourite, but I want to reel him in further and keep him after me.



So my question is- Should a girl admire, spoil, flutter her eyelashes at, and chase after a Leo guy? Or should she keep her distance, play it cool, show that other guys are after her, etc?

How do I keep a Leo coming back for more? Advice would be much appreciated. : )



Him- Leo, Gemini rising, Moon in Gemini, Mercury in Virgo, Venus in Virgo, Mars in Sag, Jupiter in Capricorn, Saturn in Scorpio, Uranus in Sag, Neptune in Sag, Pluto in Libra.



Me- Sagittarius, Leo asc node, Libra rising, Moon in Sag, Mercury in Sag, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Cap, Jupiter in Libra, Saturn in Libra, Uranus in Scorpio, Neptune in Sag, Pluto in LibraWith a Leo guy- play hard to get, or not?
I think you shouldn't chase after him. It just boosts his ego. Leo needs to be the center of everything. They need to be king. A girl that opposes a Leo especially Sagittarius women (who are fun, adventurous, and hard to stay in one place) make Leos somewhat jealous. Be yourself, and who knows....outshining him can make him realizes that you are different and not the type of girl he meets routinely. With a Leo guy- play hard to get, or not?
i'm a leo guy so i'll tell you what i think. chase after him. he just wants to feel special. that's how i feel. if you try to make him jealous, the relationship will not end up being happily ever lasting in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment