Friday, October 22, 2010

How can I stop being so needy when I like a guy?

I'm 16. If a guy that I am interested in and likes me back is playing hard to get on purpose (which I HATE) or purposely making himself unavailable, I start panicking and become very needy. I start trying really hard to get him to hang out with me and fight for his attention. I don't like it when guys play hard to get because I think that is a huge jerk-ish thing to do. I don't like mind games.



How can I stop being needy?How can I stop being so needy when I like a guy?
I do the SAME thing... and its like, as much as I hate it, I can't seem to stop.



All you can really do is tell yourself that if he really wanted to hear from you or really wanted to see you, he would hit you up. And if he doesnt do that, then he doesnt care. And if he doesnt care, then you shouldnt either. Youre too good for him anyway :)How can I stop being so needy when I like a guy?
Spend more time with your other friends and doing the things you enjoy. It is never wise to allow another person to consume your thoughts. Focus on yourself first, then you will be ready to have someone else enter your life. A significant other should be an asset, not a requirement.
Just try not to think about him. Don't text/call him and wait til' he approaches you to talk to him.
i know waht you mean it sucks...you should try to focus and do other things like hobbies or homework....well i do that but it still doesnt work lol but yeah im constantly thinking about him
How do your stop being needy? Well, you get some self esteem, dignity and class.
you just need to give it timee.

No comments:

Post a Comment