Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guys playing hard to get?

how do you deal with them?



there's this guy who's always playing mind games with me. he'll shower me with attention for a while, then just turn cold and/or distant. he'll tell me he wants to be with me, then the next minute he's all, 'i'm not looking for a relationship right now.' he's actually asked me out before, then didn't speak to me for a few months.. leaving me to wonder. then he just pops back up and does it again.



it seems like EXPECTS me to chase him. i really want to be with him but i don't chase guys--i never have. he tells me i play hard to get, but it's not that i'm playing, i actually am hard to get (hope that doesn't sound stuck up). it's like he just wants me to give up and throw myself at him, and that just ain't me. so i don't know what to do?Guys playing hard to get?
This guy needs to get a grip!! Tell him that you don't want a guy who can't make his mind up and that plays stupid mind games!! He'll soon get the message and be mature :) xxGuys playing hard to get?
Drop his ***. He's treating you like ****. If he acts like that then you can totally find someone better who will treat you right. You may want him but he clearly only wants a sex toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment