Friday, October 22, 2010

How can a guy (me) play hard to get with a girl ?

if there's chemistry between me and a girl (some girl i met at my workplace which is so hot!) ... should i like... talk to her.. flirt with her, be playful, etc and then not talk to her the next day and/or wait till she talks to me back? or how does thing work?



thx everybody =)How can a guy (me) play hard to get with a girl ?
I think you should just talk to her, make yourself approachable but not like you're an attention seeker, otherwise she's just gonna think you're desperate or something. So just be yourself, is what I would advice.How can a guy (me) play hard to get with a girl ?
Stop playing games and talk to her then ask her out. If you stop then she will just think you aren't interested
btw.. that doesn't turn us on but if u wanna expierement anyway then just smile at her and wink everyonce in a while. that will let her kno that ur interested.
mind games are the worst, lol just talk to her first she'll appriciate it
dont play mind games .girls dont like that about a guy. and she will see uninterested in you. say hi , lfirt with her a bit be touchy, she will get it. if she likes you she will act upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment