Friday, October 22, 2010

How do i play hard to get with my girlfriend?

Okay, so ya’ll probably know about my girlfriend by now. I really don’t feel like describing everything all over again, so if you want to know the history check out my other questions. So last night I was talking to her. Ha, we were talking about our relationship and stuff. Out of no where she said, “You know, your not very good at playing hard to get.” This kind of took me back. I questioned her about that random statement and she said she found it very cute and attractive when a guy played hard to get. Now, I’ve never been into the whole head game crap. I a girl likes me, then good. She needs to tell me not mess with my head. If I like a girl, I walk up to the girl and say, “hey, I like you and I am very attracted to you. I wanted to know if you’d like to hang sometime.” That’s me. I am very straight forward and I despise when people try to make me like them by saying they don’t like me. How stupid id that!? Well, anyways, I wanted to amuse her and cheer her up by “playing hard to get” for her. However, I don’t know how since we are in a very serious relationship. She already knows that she holds my heart. How can I pull this off? I just want to mess around a little bit and make her happy. So any ideas? It would be much appreciated. I’ve never played hard to get before/. I have no clue what on earth I’m doing.How do i play hard to get with my girlfriend?
heyy there mr muscles...



well, it sounds (as someone said) that the relationship is no longer exciting and she's becoming bored,

(this happens in all relationships at some point or another if your together long enough)

try changing up things you do together, things you eat, surprise her, just do things differently.. its hard to say EXACTLY what to do because i dont know either of you and what you like to do

but for me and my partner.. when the flame dies a bit, we will spend a weekend at a festival(we're both musicians) for electronic music or something, take a new class together(we're currently taking thai chi together), anything to switch things up for a while



also just spending some time on your own may help(especially if you live together), its healthy to miss each other and sometimes is exactly what you need!



good luck!How do i play hard to get with my girlfriend?
idk but in response to your profile pic... you ripped as hell!!!!
You are her boyfriend. She already got you. Why would you play hard to get?
DUCT TAPE!
Playing hard to get once you're in a serious relationship is non existent. You need to let your girl know that this is how you are, and that's what she feel for to begin with.



It sounds like she's getting a bit bored, in this case, try doing different things like cooking for her or surprising her because playing hard to get at this stage will not work.



She needs to appreciate what she has. Good luck!
Too many games...not enough maturity. Break up and move on.
personally i dont understand why any guy plays hard to get,

and why any girl would want that.

hard to get is like small talking.. i recon.. idk?
Why should you change just to suit someone else. You sound a great guy, you are straight forward and quite frankly most women appreciate that in a man. Who needs games, you either like someone or you don't. She should be happy with your honesty, generosity, with who and what you are. If she is not, then she should go and seek someone who loves playing mind games while you find someone who appreciates what a great person you already are.
She was probably joking to ensue that she likes your attention. I wouldnt take it so seriously. Playing hard to get with your grilfriend is something that you do not want to do.
all i have to say is lol for taking a pic of a guy with 6 pack from the internet and passing it off as yourself youre cool!
yeah, you already have her.. she obviously already likes you so its a little late to play hard to get..

i wouldnt tamper with your relationship by trying something like that out



ps are you taking like creatine or something haha
well usually i hate any guy that plays hard to get honastly pisses me off so bad, but if she wants you to play hard to get then why not do it! i mean many guys have played hard to get with me and i just hate it, it just pushes me away big time, so maybe she might be saying this to push you away a bit are you to clingy ? well anyway to play hard to get you need to show her that she needs to earn your loving by doing something good i mean you can still love her but not as much untill she says something sweet, than also don't text her a lot don't be as clingy and if you call her heaps dont, or if she invites you once say ';oh im busy'; what about next day or whatever you know hope you dont get offended anyways thats playing hard to get.
You do nothing. Don't call or text for a week. See how she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment