Friday, October 22, 2010

Should I play hard to get with this guy I've dated a few times?

I've been a bit too pushy w/him, so I'm wondering if I should stress how busy I am, so he'll realize he isn't my #1 priority. I can tell he doesn't like this type of game, as his good friend hurts him this way by not responding to his texts right away. We've only been out three times. Should I play hard to get w/this guy %26amp; how would you do that? Thx!Should I play hard to get with this guy I've dated a few times?
You don't have to play hard to get but definitely do NOT be pushy....that's a turnoff for most men! Just be nice when you do talk to him but don't always be available. Just act like your having fun out with the girls or with your family or even alone time......let him see that you occupy your time with other things.Should I play hard to get with this guy I've dated a few times?
no
No need to stress how busy you are, that can come off a little too negative. Just play it cool. know in your own head that he isn't number one, and don't be so jumpy to reply or respond to him. Just do you, and don't worry. :)
arhh no dear, enless you want him to walk away from you

you can tell he doesnt like this type of game..so why play it?
You shouldn't PLAY at all. Be yourself. If you're a pushy person, be a pushy person, he has to know the real you.
Relax darling. Just chill out and enjoy his company but don't let him become number one quite yet. No need to stress busyness.
Go ahead. Why not? I mean, he just might get tired of your attitude and find someone else. All you lose is someone to toy with.
would you like someone playing games with you? be honest with him then move on or put out for him and get it over with , hopefully you will meet someone who you like and he plays with your heartstrings like you have so you know how it feels
Yes, your best bet is to jerk him around as much as possible, as to gauge how much you'll be able to take advantage of his good nature and his feelings for you. Knowing how much you can manipulate a man is great, because you don't want to end up going too far and having him realise he's a tool and that you're not worth his time.
reply but not instantly!!

go slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Definately do NOT play hard to get because in most situations the boy will think you're not interested in him anymore, and he'll turn his back on you. I'm not saying be naggy and pushy and demand his attention 24/7, but don't fully back off either. It is possible for you two to be friends before it accumulates into more than just a friendship - so enjoy the time you have and relax - things will work themselves out.
I learned to play games from a family member who always encouraged me to do it. I found that in the end the game a lot of the times backfired and I was the one left out in the cold! Through it though I learned a good lesson and I don't play anymore, just being yourself sometimes is most attractive.
sure play hard to get and basically tell him you are not interested --- but then please dont complain if he decides not to do any more ie ignores you
no



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment