Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do u know if a guy is playing hard to get or not interested anymore?

I'm assuming this guy knows I like him since I sorta asked him out 6months ago, now that school has started again he's been showing more signs of interest like he would stare and try to keep eye contact, walks by me or stays near me to make me notice him. If he's walking out a room he'll keep looking back to see if i'm staring at him.



Well ok now he's disappeared and don't know what happened to him. I see his friend more often now and he'll always stare at me when he sees me, he kind of watches what I'm doing. So I'm not sure what is going on with the guy I liked, I can't tell if something happened to him, is he playing hard to get, or he is not interested. I thought about asking his friend about him, but changed my mind becuz it'd be too awkward since we don't talk or know each other. I just have no clue whats really going on becuz he showed his interest in me and then now he's just gone..I don't get it. Help me pleaseHow do u know if a guy is playing hard to get or not interested anymore?
More often ladies want to blame men for developing cold feet on the realationship which seemjed to be progressing well.

They should also blame themselves in other cases. What did you do yourself after the first meeting?



Well yours is easy:

a) Just call the guy and ask to see in private

b) Ask him what happened since you were last together and you thought that you were friends

c) Extend an invitation for a party to him

d) Invite him to a match / church or whatever he likes

e) Try to move closer to him once more



Make yourself available and amnswer in the positive encouraging way when you are with him.How do u know if a guy is playing hard to get or not interested anymore?
get a friendship wid friend then ask
  • CAT lose WEIGHT
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment