Sunday, November 21, 2010

Advice regards this women our past future and present and our family please help?

we keep meeting having dinner etc etc she asked me round to her home we had drinks etc etc im 33 shes 30 and we have a 17 month old baby we split up in jan and never talked for 17 weeks now we talk as freinds go for dinnners with the baby etc etc i ask can we try and it went from a no never....4 weeks ago to i dont know then to a i dont feel how i did ..to im not sure etc etc



but when we are toghter we luagh talk have fun...what can i do what do people think am i wasting my time is she playing me also yestoday we spend a few txts her saying no we cant and no to us getting back toghter. but then all of a sudden out the blue at 9 pm says why dont you come down for a drink but you cant stay here .....shes going hot and cold what do you guys think????



i want to kiss her but dont want to spoiil anything then this morning i get a txt saying it wont happen i dont feel comfy round you so what can i do what should i do ?? iwant to ask her to marry me what do you think ?? and its gone from this to now no contact again no txts calls ask to meet for dinner nothing ??? shall i give up on her then she tells me she doesnt love me but wait....then yestoday we go shopping again meet up with our baby have fun have dinner i make her luagh ask her if maybe some time she would like to go see a movie....to which she smiles and says maybe..then as we leave she lets me give her a kiss any clues to whats happing people....also on the way home we swap flirty txts and i say did you enjoy our day and she said yes but nothings changed ????? any help sorry its long Also i ask her what made you decide that you didnt miss us that you didnt want our loving family back on track and she said cause i dont love you i ******* hate you ???? why is she such a hard *** but she goes from nice to going out to no conatct again with baby or nothing just calls me names like loser and wanker again ??? and then today she tells me she want no contact anymore shes changed her mind everything via a solicter from now on....so shes stopped our dinners our meets our freindship and seeing the baby again. shes also said that one more txt from me and she will get a injunction on me why is it this women only 5 months ago wanted to marry me have more babies with me and now this. and also she know makes no contact has been told by the police to not contact me and im not to do the same again so know we have nothing no contact no freindship what is happing and what should one do AND TODAY SHE RINGS ME AND SAYS I CANT GET ANYMONEY FROM MY BANK THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVE MONEY SO ME BEING ME I GAVE HER 200 POUNDS AND SHE SAID THXS AND THAT WE CAN BE FREINDS AND I CAN SEE MY BABY ALSO SHE SAID SHE JUST DOES NOT FEEL HOW SHE DID ABOUT ME ...HOW CAN I CHANGE THAT AND THEN TODAY SHE SAYS THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY BUT YOU MUST MOVE ON I ASKED COULD I POSTA LETTER ASKING FOR US TO BE FREINDS AND STUFFF AND SHE WOULDNT GIVE ME THE LIGHT OF DAY SHE WAS NO NO WHY AGAIN ANY HELP PLEASE ??? ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS BOOK A NICE HOL TAKE US AWAY AND FALL IN LOVE AGAIN



we where toghter and lived toghter for 3 yrs and our baby is 18 month old can she have post natel depo at this point and yes she has lost weight was on derprssion tablets crys some timesAdvice regards this women our past future and present and our family please help?
Goodmorning Darling , meeting with the Duke are we.? Whats wrong the medication keeping you from a date ...couldn't find no one eles ! Make sure you tell him the medication,causes Honeybees to sting , loose his temper but today he smiles ! So lets make him smile.Advice regards this women our past future and present and our family please help?
she has your baby and your too cheap to marry her! you are a priick!
she probably met someone else who makes more money and is better in bed shes bored with yu and you need to learn good english
I had post natal depression and it was horrendous. It lasted until my son way nearlly 3 years old. I cried alot, his Dad used to go out alot to the pub and I would treat him really badly saying he was horrible and a total Bas***d for leaving me at home. The next day I was all nice to him, it is probably a hormone inbalance. You need to give her time, tell her you'll be around for her and your baby and all you want is a happy life. Treat her well and be patient, see what happens but be very sensitive. It is hard for a woman after having a baby, your whole life changes, your body changes, you feel insecure and your life revolves around a very demanding little person.



I felt my sons Dad would meet someone else with a better body etc as I felt so miserable about the way I looked, saggy tummy etc. Anyway, I have a little story, I'm sorry this is so long - I went out for a drink with a friend of mine and two men were chatting us up, One said shall we go back to someone's house, I knew what was on his mind. I recognized one and said haven't you got a girlfriend and baby and he said yes but she is miserable, not like you, you are having a laugh. She hasn't been the same since the baby. I told him off and told him where to go, I would never do anything like that to another human, its disgraceful behaviour. I told him she needs love and care and I was the same after my son. Just because someone is at the pub having a laugh doesn't mean they are always like that and don't have bad days or weren't fed up after having a baby etc. I said he should go and look after them both and cheer her up so she can get back to normal and have a laugh again. He always looks sheepish when he see's me now and never speaks to me! What a loser!



I hope you liked my story, just be sensitive and respectful, you sound like you love her alot. Good luck for the future, I hope you two get married and have a good life together with your child. :)
I'd get a paternity test done to make sure you're the father. You mention your child as an afterthought. Your main concern should be the welfare of the child and with both of you as parents that concerns me.
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment