Friday, November 19, 2010

I like this guy but he is playing hard to get!!?

okay im deffinately not trying to sound cocky but, almost every guy i meet wants to be with me! but ofcoarse i fall for the one that ';says'; he doesn't, well to some people. he tells some of my friends that he likes me but thinks we should just be friends then he tells other people that he doesnt like me and then he tells some that he does!im confused. im not sure whats going through his head.. but i mean how do i know if he truly doesn't like me?? and if he doesn't what can i do to turn him on??? im not a lsut so dont leave me any slutty answers please ! im being serious .. i need help !I like this guy but he is playing hard to get!!?
Well, you probably like him cause you can't have him, right?

And he, similarly, DOESN'T like you probably because you've made it so clear he CAN have you. We always want what we can't have. So cool it. If he doesn't come to you, then he truly doesn't like you and you have to move on. Even if you are attractive, that doesn't mean you are everyone's type. Into every life a little rejection must fall.I like this guy but he is playing hard to get!!?
It is truly amazing what happens when you ignore one you have been giving attention to. Try it and see what happens. But you have to just as aloof. I look for getting best answer since I know this will work.
he dosnt like you. Guys dont play hard to get
whoa really

this guy...

well that is kinda confusing

i think he likes you

hes just shy 2 addmit it sometimes ..

well just ask him ur self wat he reallly thinks about you

be yourself
u play hard to get too
This happens to me too. None of them are serious. mind it.



For a check, Put each of them as they come into your life for some serious practical task. for example, if he is your classmate, tell him to help you with assignment. if he is your neighbour then tell him to tend garden a little bit etc. etc. If he does he is somewhat serious. dump them alltogether otherwise.
start telling friends that you want to move on... if he likes you he will feel stupid that he could have been with you and he'll start making moves.
It is kind of hard to tell sometimes but to turn a man on without being kind of a slut or kinda sexual is kinda hard. make a move.
he's playing games.Get another guy and act all couply.If he's still holding unto his ego,he's too small of a guy to date you.
Okay, the best way to find out if he is interested in you is to talk to him. I know it is kind of nerve wracking but it is the only way to find out what he truly feels about you. I know guys make it seem like they don't like the girl to be assertive and take charge, but they really like it for the girl to make the first move sometimes. And about the people telling you different things, if you rely on what other people say you are not going to get anywhere whether you are in a relationship or not. I hope I was able to help you.
Its pride that made you think ';every guy I met wants to be with me';. People have different tastes. What is attractive to many is not the same to others. In this case, you are challenged to satisfy your ego. A simple smile will do greatly to ';turn him on'; . Cheers!
Unless he tells you differently, he doesn't like you. I would not believe the friends that tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment