Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I depressed? It's about this guy. What's wrong with me?

I've never dated, been in a relationship, or had close guy friends. A part of me is terrified of relationships or just going out on a date with a guy who likes me and I like him back. I feel sick to my stomach. Loss of appetite. This guy said to my friend that he likes me, but ended up asking this other girl out. A part of me wants to be with a guy emotionally and physically. I want to be close to this guy. If I get hurt my whole life will crumble. Today I was holding back tears as I was singing. Alone. I never want to be with a guy. Even tough a part of me wants to be with them. I must not be distracted. Education comes first. Guys play mind games. They love you, and leave you. How can you trust them? I'm hard to love. There is this void between me and men. I'm afraid to be close to them that way. Terrified to have them hold me in their arms.



Any comments?Am I depressed? It's about this guy. What's wrong with me?
ok



1) you've never dated, been in a relationship, or had close guy friends.

A lot of this pain you're going through could be due to just anxiety about that fact, alone. And you need to stop stressin' about it, and breathe. One day, they will come.



2) Relationships are terrifying. Welcome to the club. But you gotta do it anyway, so you can get the experience. Suck it up and go. If a guy likes you, go for it. See where it takes you. If there is anything you are uncomfortable doing, including mere kissing, just say ';no';.



3) you feel sick to your stomach, and loss of appetite? Means you like somebody!! But the guy saying that to your friend, and then faking you out like that, girl forget him. He tryina play games, and you ain't got time for that. Maybe that's where HE is in HIS life, but that's not where YOU are in YOUR life, and if you ain't a game playin' girl, drop his a s s.



4) you wanna be with a guy emotionally and physically- yeah it's called puberty. But guess what, you gotta handle this in a real world with real people, who may or may not have your best interest at heart, in terms of your feelings. That's the real challenge. But you gotta manage to do it, and get on with your life.



5) Singing alone is therapeutic. Also singing on the phone to friends or with friends, writing in your diary, or hell sometimes just punching the wall feels good. You've got to do it. 'Cause whether you like it or not, things like in this case may not always go your way. And you got to start up some coping mechanisms for yourself. It's not that you don't need to have feeling. It's that you need to learn effective ways to deal, alone, or with others, or a combo of both.



6) Girl sometimes Education comes m***fuc*ing last, and I know how that feels. Let it come last sometimes. You can't be a smart braniac with a broken damn heart, right? You'd go all to your future job depressed and junk. You wanna straighten out your love life, or get your situations to where it doesn't -interfere- with your schoolwork. That's what you wanna do. I would say both are equally important. I wouldn't say one is over the other, or should be neglected.



7)Guys play mind games, damn right. Some don't. They're not so rare as you think, trust me. You may find that one and it could be ';one day';, or, it could be -tomorrow-!



8) You're probably not hard to love, you're just being hard on yourself. You met a bunch of a*holes and now you want to blame yourself. That's not the solution to the problem. If you feel you've really got some stuff to work on, sittin down and thinkin about it alone might not be enough. Ask a friend or two their opinion. Then again, if you don't want to, or don't really care, or wanna see if it was even really you, go exactly as you are into another relationship. If you get a kind and understanding guy, or even if you don't but you built up your own self-confidence, it won't matter what they say.



9) Don't be afraid to be close because of your prior love problems. You'll be shutting yourself off from any good guys, or any future love that might be coming your way! I told you, you never know! You may meet your -love-, tomorrow!! And if not tomorrow, definitely one day!Am I depressed? It's about this guy. What's wrong with me?
Meant to say I got....

Report Abuse


no problem girl just keepin it real one sister to the next!

Report Abuse


go read a book on love!
dont let a guy make you depressed...thats rediculous
Oh honey I feel so badly for you. Something has caused this fear in you and for your own mental and emotional health you need to deal with this. Please seek a really good professional counselor and talk to someone you really trust that may guide you. If money is a factor, please contact your local health department for a referral.



I really want you to be happy and feel secure. Please get professional help. You will lose out on so much good in life if you allow this to continue.



God bless you real good!

No comments:

Post a Comment