Sunday, November 21, 2010

Does this guy fancy me or not?

Does this fancy me or just playing me?



This guy right, I told him on 2 drunken occasions i like him, lol one time saying hey u and me shud do missionary style back in june at a party.

we get along really well, constant talking teasing but thing is i do like him alot...but with me the strategy has changed i dnt ask that guy out i wait for him to ask me



i can wait a whole yr and he dnt...cos if i ask him its a win loose situation, i cud get rejected, however if he asks me out then i know its a win win cos i like him to to you see.

i tease him, flirt with him always shakes me hand or pokes at me, i play hard to get.



On wednesday outta the blue he comes to the till next to me, both work at a supermarket and goes hey kira cheer up. i sed i am, im thinking, he then takes the mick how i was saying it

and goes wot r u thinking bout, i go stuff, then he teased with me alot more, then suddenly kept saying hey kiran open your eyes again twice. He then scanned this item. a blouse and shows it to me and goes this looks nice on yu, got one of them, i sed yeh, i wear em with a pencil skirt then carried on talking. Then he said something else like hey kiran u know they gonna start taking pictures of you and me

from the camera, then said hey kiran, they gonna take picture of you cos ur the best look girl in the store, then i said wot they gnna take a picture of ur backside cos u ave a sexy back

then the lady customer i was serving goes, i think he likes youuuuuuuuu, i sed naaa, lol and laughed and she goes cos ur pretty





oh yeh, i told him how me and my friend sharon gnna go xmas shopping, he goes oh kiran thanks for inviting me i thort u n me were a team, i said yehh...oh u can come you know, he goes yeh ok jus ring me yeh, he then goes hey kira, open your eyes



then after i finished my shift, i went upstairs to check the Chelsea FC football score, hes sitting there eating his pasta, lies how chelsea are loosing getting me riled up till i found he was jokin, then chatted more, he then goes hey kiran u know i tease you alot cos u went a **** uni, i sed oh i thort u teased me cos im vunerable, he says do ppl tease you n i sed yeh, he said u need counselling, here come and sit down

and talk i go wot...with an alcoholic..I just tease around how he's a drinker lol, he chokes on his food with laughter then goes oh ur finished, i sed gnna walk it home at 9pm...my parents were out so i walked it home wednesday, and i go why u concerned for my saftey, he goes yeh I am, lol then last words he sed kiran open your eyes



i briefly bumped into him today he did say open your eyes, i sed in return hey maybe u shud open ur eyes. I mean he keeps saying open your eyes all the time....what does this mean? What does all of it mean?Does this guy fancy me or not?
.Open your eyes means exactly that.He's saying your not seeing what is before your eyes.He wants you to be available.Let him know where you'll be at the weekend.(Don't ask him out).Bet he'll be there tooDoes this guy fancy me or not?
Wow that was a lotta dialogue. And that whole ';open ur eyes thing'; I don't got a clue wat the heck he's talkin' 'bout, but I know he likes U. He %26lt;3 U!
It seems like he does fancy you, I mean, he says a lot of things that are quite romantic. Or, maybe he's just quoting from the movie Titanic. They say Open your eyes in that movie too. I hope you get him.

No comments:

Post a Comment