Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you play hard to get with women?

A lot of my guy friends tell me the best way to get women interested in you is to play hard to get, but i don't know how to do it. They tell me ';women always want what they can't have';, please tell me how to be someone that women can't have. I hate being so pathetic when it comes to women.How do you play hard to get with women?
Just don't act desperate.



Hang out with some well mannered friends and act relaxed where there are some chicks you want.



Don't act like you want them and don't make the first move.



Make them come to you, but, once they do, don't act like a stone. Respond positively, but still don't worship or anything.



If your guy friends are telling you this, they're probably idiots, or you're probably acting /too/ open.

No comments:

Post a Comment