Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to know if a guy likes you... If your younger?

How to know if a guy really likes u, and it's not just playing? Most older guys just play with younger girls and younger gilrs... like me, follow the game not planning to get in love and in the end you dont know anymore if he's playing or not... I notice that this guy thats 16, liked me but idk if he's looking to be with me or not. Idk what to do anymore cuz he said he luved me and i said me too and he said i dont think so and i said how can i prove it to you? and he said idk you'll see how. and now im trying to get closer to him but he's just kinda wired about it. is he playing hard?? or he just dosent want to be with me???How to know if a guy likes you... If your younger?
Well, How old are you? If you are younger than 15..forget about it altogether..your too young to date. He is a 16 year old, and 16 year old guys just want one thing, and that's SEX. If he likes you, you would know about it, and if your old enough to date, he would respect you to be his girlfriend. Honey you don't have to prove anything to a guy. Respect yourself at all times, or you will regret it when you get older. Seems he is just playing with you and trying to most likely do things with him that are not respectful as a young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment