Sunday, November 21, 2010

What is the Best game plan when a girl is playing hard to get?

I really like a girl. I know she likes me, but she likes attention from a lot of guys. She is playing hard to get so she doesn't seem easy. I am usually very blunt, honest, and genuine about how I feel, but I cannot do that with this situation, I want to play the game too so that we get to know each other slower and it stays interesting and stimulating. There is a delicate balance for how much interest I show in her, like how much i call/text her and what I say, etc. Any girls have esoteric advice for me about how I should play this game appropriately? What is the Best game plan when a girl is playing hard to get?
Don't go to women, numbnuts, you go to PLAYERS. Women give soft hearted and emotional answers based solely upon what they would do in the situation. It's not the reality of what this woman would do, because trust me, women can't understand other women any more than men can understand women.



Listen up son, I'll give you the game:



This chick likes attention from other guys, you say? That means you have to stand out by NOT paying her attention. You have to show her that you aren't all that impressed by her (not in a rude way) but in a way that says ';I got my life going for me, and I'm indifferent to whether you are in it or not.'; While everyone else fawns over her. This means you don't smother, you don't chase. You in fact, let her catch you looking at OTHER girls. (But, don't approach other girls, it's not fair to them. Don't start what you don't want to finish.)



These actions, will get her wondering, why isn't he paying attention to me? Since she's an attention whore, she'll automatically want to get you back in the fold with the rest of the suckers. This is where YOU take control and play hard to get. When she starts coming to you, kick it for a minute, and then say you gotta roll out, got some stuff up. Don't give ANY sign of interest AT ALL. It will drive her crazy. She will start requesting your time (Phone number, plans, etc... putting herself where you are.) Inside she will be drawn to you.



Now, once you have her at a fever pitch, begin mildly flirting, but then pulling back. Go hot and cold, hot and cold. Remember, this is a GAME. It will drive her even wilder and will cause her to ignore the others and focus on you. She'll wonder what's up with you, why can't she get you to march to her drum. Keep it up, until SHE ASKS YOU out, or CONFESSES to you.



Then, you accept it, but don't get overly excited. Remain cool, as though if she left any minute, you would not care in the slightest. You always have to be the one in control, you always have to be the challenge with an attention whore. The most difficult part is the keeping her, by alternating times of spontaneous action, romance, distance, and aloofness. All over her, and then when she thinks she has you, away.



Keep doing this, until you win her heart through the times of romance, and the thought of you being gone (as she will feel in your times of being aloof) will drive her crazy. She will never leave.



This isn't as easy as it sounds, and it takes a long time, and one mistake will cause it all to fall apart, but if you have the skill and confidence, you can make it happen.



P.S.: Don't do this to non-attention whores and good women. Use my teaching with care, young paduan. What is the Best game plan when a girl is playing hard to get?
move on to the next girl
stop paying as much attention to her, play that same game... shes gonna realize that she might loose you and turn your way
Constantly tease her, make fun of her, and be a raging asshole to her, because its the only thing thats going to distinguish you from all the other guys she's getting attention from.



Girls like this are so easy it makes me laugh, most guys just don't know how to play their game.



The real issue is that she has self esteem issues and by being a dick to her, making fun of her, etc. your making her want to prove to you that she's as awesome as she thinks she is.
okay when a girl is doing this they want to know if you really like them and won't give up and head towards a new girl. Simple game rule: Don't give up. Stay in the game. The game will eventually be over and she'll be yours(:



Also during this game don't play hard to get. That's her job. Do things that show her your not giving up on her.



I hope you win(: Good luck
Chase after her !!!

text her once every 2days and joke around with her





help me!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Tell Her: '; It's a little too soon for you to be playing hard to get, and you JUST might lose me this way. So stop acting like a 10 year old girl and come give me a hug before I change my mind about you'; :D



Ofcorce, try to keep a straight face.




chase chase chase. thats what they want. not too much though. dont be a weirdo.


If she's playing hard to get, that means, she's hard to get. Why waste the resources, when you could find a girl that wants you.



After years of wasting time, money and emotional effort on these PT's I decided no sex on the first date,no second date. This removed a lot of frustration from my life.



Game playing is counterproductive in relationships.




The best thing to do is let her go. Just stop caring. Cause think about it; you play the game and you get her... then what? It will never end. Girls like this are NEVER happy, and they will just draw you in.



Plus, if you stop caring, one of two things will happen. You might drive her nuts enough that she starts wanting you, and you get her (but I wouldn't stay around long). Or, she'll just stop caring about you too, cause you aren't giving her what she wants, and she can get it from anyone else. Either way, you won't be playing her game, which is what's important.
Well, I'm a girl and I did play hard to get with the guy I liked. I knew he liked me back so I played hard to get. See, the thing is, when a girl plays hard to get she's just trying to get your attention and to see if you'll chase after her. Like a test to see if you really think she's worth it. The guy I liked and I ended up being a couple and we're still together.



I wish you the best luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment