Friday, November 19, 2010

Do Scorpios tend to play hard to get?

Three days ago I met this Scorpio guy and the chemistry between us was amazing. He kept smiling at me and giving me deep eye contact which made me think he liked me. Well today he added me on MSN and I told him he should make it up to me for leaving the last time. At first he said he didn't know how to, then he suggested a kiss. When I asked about it, he said that message was for someone else which got me totally confused.



Is he playing games with me or he's not interested?Do Scorpios tend to play hard to get?
he's playing games.

when most scorpios maintain eye contact with you and smile alot, they usually like you. my guess is that he decided against sending such a straight-forward message after he sent it, and then to cover he told you it was for someone else. keep the convo on your end honest, but sometime when you are both having fun/getting close, ask him who the message was for. if he tells you it was for another person and the other person confirms he was right, ditch him, you don't want a two-timer.Do Scorpios tend to play hard to get?
if he suggested a kiss then he is not interested in you cause he said the message was for someone else. He is interested in others too.
Well first of all, woman always feel chemistry with a Scorpio at first. Scorpios are deeply intense and passionate people. That is why they're so irresistible; they are literally like magnets.



And second of all, Scorpios make deep eye contact with everyone. Every time they look into someones eyes, they are penetrating them.



Some Scorpios play hard to get, some lie. But every Scorpio on Earth is well aware of the effect of what his words are. Remember that. They never say something naively not knowing how the other person will feel about it.



In my opinion, he is not interested. And even if he was, you shouldn't like a guy that plays games from the very start. That is not a promising picture of what it'd be like later.
  • campaigning and advertising
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment