Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make this guy at church want to go out with me?

So, I have liked him about a year and 1/2. I know he wants what he can't have so I want him to think I hate him. Or Play Hard to get. What do teen guys like in a girl. Alot of people say I am amazingly beautiful so looking good isn't a problem. But the worst part is I am 6 months younger than him and he thinks going out with a younger girl is weird. So how can I make him like me?How to make this guy at church want to go out with me?
Don't play hard to get. That will get you no where and any decent guy will run faster than Usain Bolt.How to make this guy at church want to go out with me?
You can't MAKE someone go out with you.
well unless he likes dating older women.....becuase six months theres nothing wrong with that. But make sure its love not lust one of the seven deadly sins....
you don't want him to think you hate him. That'll just make him not want you. Playing hard to get might also be tricky for you, because that might lead to him hating you. If you really like him, then you'll show him you do. Be flirtatious, but don't overdo it. Make sure he knows you're interested, and then it's his move. If he doesn't respond, then you know it probably won't ever happen. If he does respond, then you can come back here and ask for your next move ;)



As for being younger, there's nothing you can do about that, but it'll get better as you get older. Trust me ;)
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment