Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I tell if this guy likes me or just playin hard 2 get and will he want me more if I play hard 2 get 2?

Sometimes he goes out of his way to talk to me, asks me questions about myself, gives me things (not stuff he buys but other things like if he has too much food or whatever) does my yardwork. He was even looking for a house (he's my neighbor) and then he asked me how long I'd be living here, I told him for a while and now he is staying to ';save up more money';



Then sometimes he acts like he doesn't even see me, won't look at me, or come over and talk to me.I went over to ask him for a cig today and he just gave me one and shut the door. I was hoping he'd come out and talk to me but he didn't.



Sometimes I think he just talks to me to see how I will respond, just to boost his ego.



Should I start ignoring him for a while? He never really has ';flirted'; with me but I have seen him checking out my body a couple times. What can I do to make him want me more? I am not going to ask him if he likes me or ask him out, or do anything trashy, or invite him in my house.



I want to know what I can do to make HIM make the first move.How can I tell if this guy likes me or just playin hard 2 get and will he want me more if I play hard 2 get 2?
If you are married, he's never going to make the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment