Friday, November 19, 2010

Crush on a guy I met he is playing hard to get?

I was at a social place and I saw this guy there and we started kind of exchanging flirtacious looks, I was a little bit tipsy so I become very flirty and I asked what his name was and how old he was, after about 2 minutes he asked me what I was going to do later and I asked for his number and said I will call him. He was with his buddy and he went to the bar area. After about 20 minutes we had run into each other again and started talking and I told him I have a boyfriend. He told me he wasnt dating. I said that my relationship is not very stable right now and I was glad that I had met him. I could tell that he definatly liked me the way he was touching me and flirting. But he was also playing very hard to get. I tried to kiss him a couple of times and he would lean in and then just kind of tease me and then later finally kissed me. The next day we text messaged each other and he was AGAIn playing hard to get. He told me he was still seeing his EX. I asked when I was going to see him again. He said when your boyfriend lets you. I told him I was happy I met him and wanted to hang out, but he just acts distant but then still flirts. I don't undertand this never happens to me. I have a strong crush on him and we definatly had a connection but why is he acting like this? I know Im a pretty girl and know he was atracted we shared a passinate kiss but the whole time he was just playing hard to get, but he still gave me his number? I don't want to call because he did not return my last text messqage. What should I do? Is he going to call again or is this a lost cause? I am nervous I really thought we had something there. Please help! Thank you guys!Crush on a guy I met he is playing hard to get?
He probably realizes ';hey shes making out with me while shes dating someone else, why would I want a relationship with someone whos going to probably do the same to me?'; Im sorry to say but you kinda made yourself look badCrush on a guy I met he is playing hard to get?
My guess is that he probably doesn't want to come in second with your boyfriend, so if you really like him, break up with your boyfriend and ask the other guy out.
I do think you have something good going on.

I also think he is playing hard to get

and its working because your asking the question.

Dont worry its all good.



answer mine please.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Hes got you were he wants you, at arms lenght....You need to be the one playing hard to get, but be careful because alot of times its just a game, when you finally catch each other, it really ends up be they typical, chase is better than the catch, lol...be careful.
Body Language from a guy can mean numerous things, but sounds like he is confuse but interested.... really interested coz he is still having communication with you.



I tend to do that also. but goodluck, you sound like your a sweet person with good humour maybe I'll try to play hard to get with you also and see if your really interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment