Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playing hard to get in relationships, is this normal?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months. Due to circumstances I had to live with him for 2 of those months. He is an awesome guy. Recently he has made comments about how he wants me to play hard to get, and not make things too easy, and that I try to please him too much. Obviously hearing these things makes me upset but then he'll tell me how much he cares about me and contradict his comments. What is going on?Playing hard to get in relationships, is this normal?
I'm guessing what he's saying is that he loves the part of your relationship where he has to work for your attention. Some guys are really into the chase. When they've caught what they're chasing, it becomes a whole different relationship. It's not as ';exciting'; or ';new';. Perhaps he wants you to be aloof so that he has to keep chasing you, bringing back that thrill.



That's my guess anyway. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment