Sunday, November 21, 2010

WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET?

To me it makes no damn sense. I was just sitting w/ a friend today having a conversation and he was telling me about how he chases women, gets turned down and stuff, persists and soon wins them over. He calls this ';playing the game'; and even called it ';the good stuff.'; Excuse my french but FUKC that! If I approach a girl and she shows no interest, to me, I say the hell with it. Yet again, this could be the reason i'm 18 and never had a girl/sex/anything.





I've known sum girls that I 100% (with proof) knew liked me but rejected me. Of course, I just listened and no longer pursued.





MY QUESTION DOES NOT JUST PURTAIN TO ME BUT IS A GENERAL QUESTION OF WHY GIRLS PLAY THESE STUPID GAMES AND WHAT THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO ACCOMPLISH BY THEM? Even girls I talked to told me that they like to play hard to get and like persistent guys. WTF. If u like him, date him. Why the silly games?WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET?
Personally, I hate to play silly little games. The guy I like at the moment has liked me for months now, has just found out that I like him and is now playing hard to get to find out just how much I like him.





Girls need the sense of security - just like the guy I like. They need to know that a guy likes them enough to chase them. So they play hard to get as a little test. You should let them know that they are now too old to be playing these middle school games and that you won't run after them.





Good luck. :)WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET?
Its nature human nature, its on our traits we need a male that fight for us, and also its the way it is. Sorry Men do that too





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqOMvHJitQWCQ8f5LZryyD3sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090313225519AADaIye
because they want to be wanted
that's just how girls work.


we like being the center of your attention, and if you play easy to get, then that's not that fun. i'm being honest as a girl, so yeah.


obviously to you, it's not ';fun'; when we do that, but then again we girls don't want to be called ';easy-to-get'; either cuz you know there are plenty of jerks out there too who just want to nab girls to look like some kinda pimp.


so you can say for the average girl, we're being catious, but also relishing the attention from you lollll.


or well that's what i think but i try not to play ';games';. i just try to get to know the guy...
girls these days man, there scarin me bro there scarin me


dames need to stop with that mess, thinkin they the Sh*t when they aint
I agree. I guess some of us just like to see if you like us enough that you're willing to work for us. It's twisted. I don't do it. I hate girls that do. They're obnoxious b*tches.
Well now, guys play hard to get as well...and I'll tell you one thing...sometimes the harder someone is to get, the more we want them. In my experience, I have generally found that guys try harder to win my affections over when I play hard to get...and it's not always such a game. I don't ever plan to just give myself over to a guy just based on looks, I think I'm worth the challenge...what kind of guy wants a girl who is easy - unless he just wants a one night stand or is the type of guy that likes to dominate...I know I for one don't want to be with a guy like that.
they think that it'll last longer if you have to chase what you want.i'm a girl so i should know
Some of us haven't grown up yet... we just like the attention... at least I did. I grew up..well not really.. i'm now in a relationship with a pot head, I just have feelings for him... I'm trying to get myself to leave him though, and I'm pretty sure it will happen soon... I'm trying ok?! lol
aww hun u will never understand us will u, lsn the reason we play hard to get is cuz we wanna know if u guyz really like us not all guys are truthful and faithful as tehy say so we play hard to get to know if u will hang on and to know if u really love who we are and not just tryin to get us in bed, ry goin for her hang on the prize will be that u get who ya wanted :D
You know I used to wonder the same thing. But I think the reason why they do is to see if we guys have any confidence. Confidence is really good in a person. We got to have the balls to do/ask for things.
Some girls think that if they are too ';easy'; to get, then guys won't be interested. This is true, in some respects. Guys don't necessarily want promiscuous girls. But some girls take the ';playing hard to get'; idea too far, and make themselves unapproachable.
they play hard to get because its sometimes fun and it shows if the guy really is into u.... cuz if they give up then we kno that they just wanted to get in are pants!! since u walk away and say hell with it the girl knows ur just playing around and not looking for a serious relationship... sooooo.. get a girl drunk then **** her cuz then u wont b a virgin anymore very simple hahahahhaha!!
You're not wrong in the action of stop pursuing her. If she says no and you stop, it is then her turn to make the move to get you.


However, this ';game'; is not what happens after you ask them out, but BEFORE. The ';Game'; is actually the courting actions (flirting) you do before you ask her out. You slowly make moves towards her, suggesting that you like her but maybe not, and she does the same. Finally, when one discovers he/she likes the other, then they make the move, and then the final move goes towards the other, to see if they will catch it.





However, the girls you seem to be hitting on either are very shy, or very high maintenance. I think shy. If you really like the girl, you should commit at least a bit, and pursue her a bit after. After there are signs of immediate rejection and not wanting to be near you, then you should stop. Shy girls tend to need about.... 3 chances before they accept.





High maintenance girls play hard-to-get (A different sort, where after you tell them you like them they go all happy-diddly and pretend they don't like you but keep seducing you) so that you commit much more than you need to them. They are bad.








In the end, when you find the right girl, then she won't be like this. Usually when you ask them out, they will say yes and through the course of dating will learn more about you, which would be much easier.


The right one will turn up, you just have to have the patience and happiness to wait knowing that she will be there.





Good luck.
Girls.. Girls...Girls... we want them yet they give us headaches.. very unpredictable and hard to understand. That is woman's nature. Live with that fact or just be gay. The female species are so mysterious...
Dude your a ****** loser! its cool thoug the best thing you can do is play with your self or go out and do a sport.n e ways are u serious? if your are serious dude get some HELP!
Well... up until now... i gave every guy a chance with me. But my last relationhip, maybe i was too easy i dunno... we dated for 6 days and that was it. (no sex, we just fooled around) So from now on, i wont be easy... just hard to get. Some go over board with it thoe.


Guys want what they cant have remeber
Silly games are for silly people. Maybe ask for time to think, but not that dirty way- excuse my words also! They don't understand feelings, those who play games with it.
they want to be wanted and have you pursue them because they dont wanna seem to easy. it makes them feel better about themselves. some just want to see how bad you really want them. just playing mind games, petty and childish, i know, that's females for ya.
  • freckles
  • human hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment