Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is this guy playing games too? Need help please. Little bit long...?

I met this one guy in this play at college a few months ago. He started flirting and everything. Of course, he would make sexual jokes and such. But this other guy liked me (and I liked that guy at the time too), and this guy would always say that he was jealous. He said it in a light tone, but with a slight seriousness to it. When he would hug me or I would hug him, he would let me lay my head on his chest and hold me around me middle/lower back. Anyway, at the cast party. He kept following me, and he would stand behind me and kiss/nibble my shoulder, kiss my head/hair, pick me up (literally). He was joking around and calling me a tease (I'm just not used to that attention, so I don't know how to behave). He asked for my number. He asked for my number. A little while later he text me saying ';You're hott';. He would offer to drive me home as well. He wanted me to tell him about myself and would put his hands on top of mine.



Well, a few nights ago, he was in philly for a college theatre thing, and I had been on video chat with some of my peeps. He was there. The next night I got a voicemail from him (making sexual jokes again) and saying to call me. I didn't get that message until 3 days later. So I called him, and he sounded happy but kind of nervous. We talked about different stuff.



The thing is, today at rehearsal, this one girl, who went with him to ACTF (college theatre thing) was talking about workshops they had to do and how it was intense and how the guy who called me almost kissed her in a scene. But then they were laughing about how he almost kissed this guy too (which probably isn't a lie cause he has confessed to kissing other guys. Just not actually wanting to be with them). He's told me before that he doesn't cheat (it's hard to believe people though).



So I'm just wondering. Do you think this guy is just stringing me along? Cause I'm getting tired of these mind games that guys (or women) play. Is it possible to flirt with someone else and really and truly have a deeper interest in someone else? And how do you know? How do you think he's feeling?



Thanks!Is this guy playing games too? Need help please. Little bit long...?
Think this way, if you have a crush, would you flirt with other people too? I would not, I know, unless I was just playing around. Guys have a weird personality, and they say women are hard to understand. Battle of the sexes. But then it's not really about guys or girls, it's about person to person.

Rest apart, you're the better judge and only you can make the right decision, and remember no decision is wrong since you always learn something from both good and bad decisions. Good luck, and take it light hun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment