Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you play hard to get with a friend?

Well I have this guy friend and I kinda have a crush on him. I don't know if he feels the same way or not. He likes the girls that are hard to get and i have no clue how to play hard to get. He's my friend so we are always hanging out and talking online. We never call each other but we IM all the time. We don't go to the same school but we live 5 minutes away. I need some help! How can I play Hard to get with him? I can't just tell him how I feel cause I don't want to ruin the friendship. I want him to be the one to ask me out. Also he just broke up with his girlfriend so I think right now would be the best time to start. Help!!How do you play hard to get with a friend?
how can you play hard to get when no one is chasing, you have to get him interested in you as a girl..and not a friend... first. but why play games... once the chase is over... interest sometimes fades/ but if you have a good foundation like friendship first... you have a chance of having a better and longer lasting relationship.How do you play hard to get with a friend?
YTou can't play hard to get either you are or you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment