Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOW TO PLAY HARD TO GET?

Ho can i play hard to get. I want to get a guy to fall head over heals with me. What do i do? I dont want to push him away, but at the same time tease him.HOW TO PLAY HARD TO GET?
That is playing games.



If you play hard to get, don't come crying to us when somebody is playing games with you.



What goes around comes around.HOW TO PLAY HARD TO GET?
if you play hard to get you will push him away

just be smart on how u approch him
its not that hard,just if he asks u a question that goes with a yes or no answer %26amp;%26amp; u really want to say yes, say no %26amp;%26amp; smile,then laugh.or try to avoid him in the halls at school for like a day o 2 then walk right past him,if he tries to stop you %26amp;%26amp; ask where you've been just be like ';i've been so busy with homework but you should call me tonight so we can talk about how the last couple of days have been';



TA-DA



atleast that's what i do,%26amp;%26amp; it works 99% of the time
Make him like you by showing no affection towards him. He'll feel that he is showing all the affection and you are giving nothing back. He'll like you even more.
Don't play hard to get. It pisses most guys off and then we just say



';she wants to be like that, I dont care. Ill find someone that will actually show she likes me';



Then your alone and feel like crap



Trust me. Its been done to me before so much, where I said wow, I don't even want to try anymore
put a string around you and hook a piece of your *** as bait and run around haha jk.



just be playful and like be fun but caring and smile :). then always let him initiate and this would piss him off but he will keep initiating because he really likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment