Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to play hard to get when you have a boyfriend?

I have a boyfriend and well he wants me to switch things up. he told me ';I seriously want you to play hard to get';. and Well, I for one am sick, i mean SICK of ME calling HIM all the time and him not coming to ME. that is what i want more than anything else. I saw him sunday and I haven't picked up the phone to call him since. I'm wondering if he is even going to call me by this weekend. Is this what you do to play hard to get? Or should I have said i was going to call Tuesday and then not called? so then he'd be thinking about me? Does he call you to make plans and then you see if you are free or not because you might be hanging out with one of your guy friends to kind of make him want you more? I don't really understand the rules or ways anyone plays hard to get. Because I have teased him but then after a while it just annoys him and i don't think that is playing hard to get. help!!!How to play hard to get when you have a boyfriend?
You should be careful. Playing hard to get means you are making ways not to accept his invitation and making him think what you really felt for him. Its like being mysterious is some ways but that does not mean he have to be gone for some time. If he wants you to play hard to get then he should be courting you or he should woe you, never leaving your side and giving you everything you need. If he is busy with something else and he wants you to do stuff on your own, he probably want a cool off or a break up...think about it.How to play hard to get when you have a boyfriend?
you should dump this guy cuz he's playing games. find a guy who wants to be with you just as much as you want to be with him. good luck!
You should have said that you MIGHT call on Tuesday, then not. Or casually ask about doing something during a time that you definitely know he is busy.



What you want to do is not lie above all else. So don't say that you will do something and then not do it. Simply suggest that you might do them. Or talk about something that sounds nice to you that you might want to do, but don't follow it up by making plans (or any definite plans) to do it. Pretend that you are interested in something, but don't carry through on doing anything about it.



The thing about playing hard to get, which you might not like, is that you are dropping hints and clues which he may not pick up on, so he might not respond as he should or as you might hope. So normally you shouldn't play hard to get or other games because it can lead to misunderstandings. But since he wants you, then if you are willing then go ahead. I hope it doesn't create any problems for the two of you.
You need to find a guy that isn't in to playing games!
This is definitely different but guys get turned on by this-Its hard but I wouldn't call him, wait for him to call and for the first couple times tell him you are busy and cant go out with him. Once I told a guy that and showed up where he was but I had a guy friend with me(of course my boyfriend knew the guy friend so no fight would start) and that drove him crazy. Long story short I ended up going home with my boyfriend.The main thing to play hard to get is not to seem available but be available.
Hello! Is anybody home? Hard to get means he chases you. If he ain't chasin', he ain't playin', with you that is. You want to know for sure? Go out and get some. You can bet your sweet, not so bright behind that he is.
It's not that great to be obsessed with a guy, no...



However, think about this -- if he doesn't want to spend a lot of time with you and doesn't call you that often, maybe he's not ready for a big committment...



Perhaps he was too chicken to tell you this?



Maybe it would be a good idea to set some personal goals for yourself (just small things) to work toward for YOUR OWN satisfaction? Life life for YOU not others... find a hobby, spend time with friends and get out and do other things besides waiting for some dumb guy.
If you already have a boyfriend I dont see how you can play hard to get when you already have him.

???????????????????????????



Just dress up into a pretty babe and dont give him too much attention,that will teach him a lesson...lol
Lord I HATE crap and games!! once your in a relationship knock the crap off and act like an adult. he needs to grow up and you need to look for someone who isn't a butt hole.
You should not put yourself in a situation of which you are not comfortable. If his games annoy you, then you need to tell him that you want a relationship that is free of his games. If you submit to his rules, you might consider finding out what the rules are. However, the way I am reading your question, you need to be honest with him. You need to stand up for yourself and state that this is not the type of relationship I want.
Once you tell him you don't want anything to do with him he might chase you.
wait baby wait .

or it was not me

No comments:

Post a Comment