Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing hard to get with a shy guy, just stupid?

I made the first move, asking him to a dance.. and at the dance he talked and opened up.



afterwards he made decent conversation.. and an initiative to talk to me... something that he never did before.



I asked him to teach me how to swim this week... he says to just tell him the time and date



but my mom thinks im letting him have it easy.. and that i should make him chase me.. and going swimming with him will make me seem easy, especially since its my idea..



help?Playing hard to get with a shy guy, just stupid?
Honestly, I'm exactly like that guy, but it definitely has it's ups and downs, seems like I'm playing hard to get, but I'm just shy. Well in my case, when a guy flirts around and stuff I seem uninterested, but when they give up cause it seems like I don't care, it makes me feel bad especially if I liked them. So, if you really do think he likes you keep going for it, if you kinda have a feeling he doesn't, why bother? He's probably not gonna try even if he likes you (believe me, I never did, I lost a couple of chances). Just keep going for it, maybe get one of his friends to find out how he feels about you, and if he likes you, go for it! If he doesn't move on, he's not worth it. But remember, he probably won't make a move or anything, I'm like that too and I guarantee it won't happen for a while if he likes you.

Best of luck Hun.Playing hard to get with a shy guy, just stupid?
Listen, if he is truly a shy guy and you play hard to get, he will never take the initiative, but this is only if he is shy. Some guys are only shy until the ice is broken, and others are always shy, all the time.



I had a girl approach me the other night, and she was the one girl on the planet that I would want to approach me! Yet, I'm a ';true'; shy guy, and I was unable to take my own initiative, for my part, the next time I saw her. The last thing I want her to do is to stop trying, although that is a big possibility.
I hate It when Girls play hard to get. It makes me think they think they are too good and stuck up IMO.
I don't think you're being ';easy'; by wanting to spend some time getting to know him better. What better way than to do something fun like swimming?! Its great you've picked an activity which is 'neutral', at neither of your houses or anywhere where one person will feel more comfortable than the other. Go for it :]



Talk to your Mum if this is concerning you. Bear in mind she wants the best for you and your relations with guys. You're her little girl, no matter how old you are! Mothers only set out to help and protect, perhaps she needs some time to get used to the idea.
hmmm

i think u've done well(:
Good Job!
Yeah honey, if you are seeking a shy guy-you are going to have to make ALL the moves. If you don't, he's gonna sit back and let you go. Not because he doesn't like you, but because he is shy. Shy people can't help it. I know, I'm shy!

What really sucks is when you get 2 shy people trying to make the first move. Ugh.

Anyways, unless you are planning on skinny dippin on this swimming trip, I don't think you should listen to your mom on this one. Sorry. Go for the guy!!!!!!
I think you are letting him have it easy. Call the swimming lesson one before the slated time. Say you have your periods, etc. See how irritated he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment